I'm a moderator and I've been quite neglectful! I've been an LJ user since 2002 and I'm still a perfume addict. By the age of 25 (I'm 28 now) my entire dresser table was covered with perfume bottles and although it was an impressive collection to say the least, I thought it only fair to weed out quite a bit in my collection. After much purging - seriously, it was almost like an episode of Hoarders on the A&E channel I brought my collection down from 29 full-sized bottles down to 4.
Let's all try to revamp this community by re-posting our stats, our favorites and such!
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful to be part of a community where such lovely ladies n' gents share my obsession.
Location: NYC by way of Michigan
Signature Scent: SAINT by Kat Von D
Top 5 Favorite Perfumes:
- Vanilla Grapefruit by LaVanilla
- SAINT by KVD
- Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
- Lemon Meringue by B&BW Tutti Dolci line (discontinued)
- Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9
- Katy Perry's Purr! If anybody has sampled this or has it please post a review! I'm dying to know what it smells like. It's only available at Nordstroms and we don't have one here in NYC or any of the surrounding boroughs.